The mission of PJVA is to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of petroleum joint venture relationships and activities.
Objectives of the Association
The objectives of the Association shall include:
- developing and maintaining model agreements for petroleum joint venture matters;
- developing recommended practices and procedures for petroleum joint venture matters;
- providing a forum for addressing petroleum joint venture issues;
- improving membership knowledge and skills in petroleum joint venture matters through continuing education, monthly luncheons, and annual conferences;
- providing opportunities for networking among Members; and
- promoting an understanding and appreciation of the joint venture discipline within the oil and gas industry.
PJVA has created this online education program to support the Joint Venture/Interest Profession both locally and internationally.
The program is open to Members and non-Members who would like to learn about Joint Venture Agreements in the Oil & Gas industry.